
Me 我: The clock is ticking and tomorrow is my special day.
時鐘滴滴答答的走著,明天對我來說意義非凡。
I wonder what people will say.
我想知道人們會怎么說。
Will they greet me or just say hi.
他們會歡迎我嗎?還是僅僅說聲“你好”。
Ha-ha as if they all remember my natal day.
哈哈,說得好像他們都記得我出生那天一樣。
Mother 母親: Oh! One thing I realize as I get little older is that we should value our lives and spend it meaningfully.
當大一點的時候,我開始意識到,我們應該珍惜當下生活,讓它變得有意義。
Dream big and set plans.
放膽做夢,并為此指定計劃。
I thank God for helping me to achieve my goal each year.
感謝上帝,讓我每年的目標都得以實現。
Although not everything is perfect, but somewhat closer to that.
雖不是所有的目標都實現得非常完美,但是多少都在朝著目標邁進。
I surpassed my 26'S with a goalmet and proudly to say that building my own family is a gift.
26歲的目標我都已經達成,而且還為家庭建設孕育了一個禮物為此我很傲嬌。
Thank you God for the most special gift I got last year. Soon I will get to see it. I do promise to take good care of it.
感謝上蒼在26歲就給我了這個特別的禮物,不久我就會見到他了而且我發誓我會好好照顧他
Me and my husband waiting for our fruit.
丈夫和我都在等待我們的結晶,
A fruit made with love. A fruit that we dream of.
我們都夢寐以求的愛的結晶.
A special gift that forever we will treasure.
這份特別的禮物我們都會永遠珍惜。
A baby I will name as baby Z.
我們會給這個寶貝取名叫Z。